The doctors at New Amsterdam prepare for their annual fundraising gala. Dr. Frome's parents are in town and his daughter is excited to see them. Dr. Kapoor tries to give his gala tickets to Dora, but she misunderstands and believes he is inviting her to go with him. Dr. Fulton preps Max for the gala and reiterates the importance of raising money for the hospital. Dr. Reynolds treats a Rikers inmate who claims that the guards are drugging them. Dr. Bloom, Dr. Kapoor, and Dr. Sharpe treat a father and son who begin displaying strange symptoms and later both the father and son have seizures. Georgia surprises Max and attends the gala and manages to secure donations. At the end of the night Max reveals his cancer diagnosis to her.
- Ryan Eggold as Dr. Max Goodwin
- Janet Montgomery as Dr. Lauren Bloom
- Freema Agyeman as Dr. Helen Sharpe
- Jocko Sims as Dr. Floyd Reynolds
- Tyler Labine as Dr. Iggy Frome
- Anupam Kher as Dr. Vijay Kapoor
- The episode was originally supposed to be called "Revival", however, it was renamed to "Anthropocene".
- ↑ New Amsterdam Listings - thefutoncritic.com
- ↑ "'The Flash' adjusts up: Tuesday final ratings" - TV by the Numbers
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Upcoming Episode Titles - Various Shows - 17th September 2018 - SpoilerTV
- ↑ Upcoming Episode Titles - Various Shows - 10th August 2018 - SpoilerTV
|New Amsterdam Season 1|