Lauren Bloom is a main character on New Amsterdam.
- Lauren suffers from ADHD, a neurological disorder, and manages it with medication. She, however, feels ashamed of it and as a result, keeps the pills in an ibuprofen bottle as a disguise.
- Lauren begins taking too much Adderall and overworks herself. This causes tension with Dr. Sharpe.
- She has a small tattoo of a star on her right hand.
- When she was a kid her first crush was a "one eyed meteor beast" from the comics sandstorm.
- Her mom's an alcoholic.
- Her sister is in rehab for the 4th time.
- Lauren tends to put her left arm on her hip.