Inspired by the oldest public hospital in America, this unique medical drama follows the brilliant and charming Dr. Max Goodwin, the institution's newest medical director who sets out to tear up the bureaucracy and provide exceptional care. How can he help? Well, the doctors and staff have heard this before. Not taking "no" for an answer, Dr. Goodwin must disrupt the status quo and prove he will stop at nothing to breathe new life into this understaffed, underfunded and underappreciated hospital - the only one in the world capable of treating Ebola patients, prisoners from Rikers and the President of the United States under one roof - and return it to the glory that put it on the map.
- On June 22, 2018, a screening of the series was held during Seriesfest, an annual international television festival, at the Denver Art Museum's Lewis I. Sharp Auditorium in Denver, Colorado. The screening was followed by a question-and-answer session with series lead Ryan Eggold and executive producers David Schulner and Peter Horton. It was moderated by Vanity Fair's executive west coast editor, Krista Smith.
- On September 10, 2018, the series will take part in the 12th annual PaleyFest Fall Television Previews which will feature a preview screening of the series, New Amsterdam.
- ↑ NBC Announces Fall 2018 Premiere Dates - SpoilerTV
- ↑ "Final Adjusted TV Ratings for Tuesday 25th September 2018" - SpoilerTV
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 New Amsterdam - Medical Drama Starring Ryan Eggold Ordered to Series by NBC - SpoilerTV
- ↑ New Amsterdam - Episode 1.01 - Pilot - Promotional Photos + Press Release - SpoilerTV
- ↑ SeriesFest Unveils Initial Lineup, Sets World Premiere Of NBC Drama 'New Amsterdam' - Deadline
- ↑ PaleyFest Fall TV Previews Sets Initial Lineup: Tim Allen, Sarah Silverman, Aaron Paul & More - Deadline